Friday, October 12, 2007

Check it out. It's my cell.


Here we go. Here is my place where I study, sleep and enjoy my life. I couldn't take all of my bedroom. It's knid of huge. As you enter my room, you will see two desks. One is for me to study and do my homework, and the other one is for me to enjoy my life. There's a fancy computer, which is filled with a lot of annoying virus. I'm just too busy to kill them all. However my conputer is very important to me. I use it to watch movies and listen music. I can't live without it. I have two important things in my bedroom. It's one of them, and the other one is my bed. I have had a sleep problem. I can't fall asleep easily. I don't know why. Some people say that smart people can't sleep well because they are smart! They just can't help thinking. Maybe that's true. Every time I close my eyes, I will think about everything. Pictures come out from my mind automatically. Here's a proble for smart people just like me. As you can see, the bed is very important to me. I bought a set of cartoon blanket. I love animals and I hoped it could help me fall asleep easily. In fact, it doesn't help much. Perhaps I'm too smart. There is also a half bathroom on ther right hand side. You will see many of you when you enter because there are a lot of mirrors are hanging on the wall. I'm a person who loves to look at the mirror sometimes. So...... Yes, that's my bedroom, the most comfortable room in the world.

2 comments:

leolo said...

oh! right! I think I'm the smart people ,too....

haha kidding...

Denise said...

Too smart to sleep -- interesting comment. It could be true.