Sunday, October 28, 2007

My all in all

Here he is. He is my best friend, who has been with me for three years; who has always stayed with me when I feel alone; who I can't live without. His first name is Trouble and last name is Maker. Yeah, he is my computer. I can't do my homework without it. I need him for watching movies online or download songs. He's my escape from all the pressure of mine. However, he has been getting older and older day after day. Now, he's almost retired. He's making more and more broubles for me. He's very slow and sometimes gets stuck, just like crashed. I have been keeping formatting him lately. I'm really tired and sick to do my homework or something when he suddenly crashs, and I lose everything! I do need him, but I think it's time to say goodbye to him. In fact, it's really expensive to buy a new one. One of the biggest hollidays, Thanksgiving is coming soon, and my friend asked me to go shopping with him in Thanksgiving. He said I could buy a new one with fifty-percent-off or even lower, but I don't think I will wait for like hours standing outside in a cold weather to buy it. What a waste of time, and actually, I'm not that short of money. Time is also my everything. Sigh...... Life is difficult, and it is more difficult without a computer.

2 comments:

*Patricia* said...

if you say life is difficult, dont make it more complicated and go buy a new one during thanksgiving, or since you said you were not that short of money, then you can go buy one now intead of waiting in the cold weather ;-p

Denise said...

They say that a new computer is already old after two years. Can you believe that? Last year I saw people lining up outside Best Buy at night waiting for the store to open the next morning to buy computers and other electronics on sale.