Friday, October 12, 2007

My Fancy Chocolate.


Here's my favorite cellphone LG chocolate.It's the novel design of the KG800 that sets the it apart from anything we've seen before. It has an innovative touch-sensitive navigation keypad, which is inactive when the phone is closed and locked, but glows vibrantly red when you slide the screen up. Alternatively you can access these keys by unlocking the phone with two presses of the volume key when slid shut. When you slide it down, it's just like a Ipod. It doesn't look like a cellphone. In fact, it is a Mp3 player also. I can use it to listen to songs. I bought it one year ago, and it cost four hundred dollars. That was expensive. I bought two more and gave them to two of my best friends too since I really love it. It's the shame that its price has been decreasing. Now it's only two hundred dollars to buy one. It looks like a black chocolate. When I first time saw it, I loved it. I fell in love with it. It's very thin that I can easily put it in my pocket. It had broken once five moths ago. Fortunately it was fixed. I was so afraid that I would lose it. I was so happy that it was fixed. So, here's my favorite cellphone LG chocolate, the perfect sensitive cellphone.

1 comment:

Denise said...

This is so fancy. Is it really called "Chocolate"? I've never seen them before.