Sunday, October 21, 2007

the Power of Family Love

"Home is where the heart is." Exactly! I strongly agree. I have always thought that I'm one of the most happy poeple living in the world. I love my family and my family does the same. I have a merciful mother, who worries about me when I go home late at night; who takes a good care of me when I am sick; who always cooks no MSG food for me. My father is the one I respect the most. He gets things done without all his hearts. He looks straight into eyes when he has a conversation with someone. I'm always taught to be a man by him. It's good to have a older sister. My sister is five years older than me. She always looks after me. She solves all the problems and difficulties for me just like a general holding a sword and standing in front of me. We are holding in a small warm house. It's full of joyness. Here's the power of family love.

1 comment:

Denise said...

What a great simile of your sister as a general. It's nice to have someone to protect and help you.