Sunday, October 28, 2007

Education First

Is it better to be a full-time student or to work part-time and go to school part-time? I strongly disagree. Book is where the money and knowledge is. In my opinion, students are studying with joy and no pressure. It is hard to study and work in the same time. If students work hard, and they have pressure. Pressure is the biggest enemy for all of the students. One the other hand, full-time students shouldn't cut the time for being part-time students to work. Too mch working could ruin students' lives. Actually, I am a part-time student and worker in a Chinese restaurant as a waiter, and it's really killing me. Sometimes I can't focus on my study, but I have no choice that I have to study and need money for my living in the same time. I'm busy all the time. I'm like I'm put in in process without any stops. As a result, I'm not a good student, at least I think. Full-time students should take their time to study, not to work for money, but perhaps a day a week is fine for life experience.

1 comment:

Denise said...

It must be very hard for you to be working and studying at the same time. It doesn't leave much time for homework, and they you are tired a lot. Just keep trying to do your best.